The Association is looking for experienced trainers to help deliver our suite of online professional training courses.
As a result of the pandemic, we have had to reduce our training offer and rethink our approach. This has seen a shift from face-to-face to online learning.
As we move towards the ‘new normal’, we are looking to recruit new trainers to help with the delivery of online training courses.
We are interested in hearing from members who have experience of delivering training courses, and we are currently recruiting trainers for the following courses:
- Arb Knowledge
- BS5837: Tree Surveying and Categorisation
- LANTRA Basic Tree Survey and Inspection
- LANTRA Professional Tree Inspection
- Risk Assessment for Commercial Arboriculture
- Tree Pests, Diseases and Disorders
This article was taken from Issue 193 Summer 2021 of the ARB Magazine, which is available to view free to members by simply logging in to the website and viewing your profile area.