- Resume of site investigation techniques from ‘Getting to Grips’
- Calculations of subsidence
- Calculation and presentation of level monitoring data.
- Detailed review of case studies
- Interpretation of level monitoring results.
- Calculation and presentation of level distortion surveys.
- Evidential value of investigation techniques.
- Evidence for TPO applications.
- Dealing with compensation claims.
- Evidence for 3rd party / legal claims.
- Undertaking your own investigations.
refreshments and lunch will be provided
We recommend you have attended the Getting to Grips with Subsidence course before you attend this course. We also recommend that you have studied at level 6 that includes a section on subsidence.