- State of play in the tree nursery market: trends, improvements, threats, weaknesses, reality (Steve Ashworth, Wyevale Nurseries)
- Selecting species for our future environment: Outcomes of the current TDAG research project (Dr. Andrew Hirons, Myerscough College/TDAG)
- 20 exceptional specimen tree species worthy of further consideration (Dr. Andrew Hirons, Myerscough College/TDAG)
- Lunch break and chance to explore the Pinetum
- Stock quality: defects, damage and when to reject stock (Keith Sacre, BS8545 lead & Barcham Trees)
- Specifications for tree procurement and reasonable questions to ask of a nursery (Keith Sacre, BS8545 lead & Barcham Trees)
- End with option to explore the Pinetum some more, lead by Simon Cox.
Anyone that wants to plant trees or specify tree planting.