- Resume of site investigation techniques from ‘Getting to Grips’
- Calculations of subsidence
- Calculation and presentation of level monitoring data.
- Detailed review of case studies
- Interpretation of level monitoring results.
- Calculation and presentation of level distortion surveys.
- Evidential value of investigation techniques.
- Evidence for TPO applications.
- Dealing with compensation claims.
- Evidence for 3rd party / legal claims.
- Undertaking your own investigations.
Refreshments and lunch will be provided
You must have attended a Getting to Grips with Subsidence course prior to attending.