The AA and ATF are looking for volunteers to help us test and improve our examination procedure. We are offering free, pilot examinations for VETcert to a limited number of professionals involved in veteran tree management, prior to the formal launch of VETcert.
We will be running exams in both the ‘Practising’ and ‘Consulting‘ levels of the VETcert scheme, on 30th and 31st May 2019, at Hatfield Forest, Essex.
Places are limited and will be allocated based on suitability to meet our guiding criteria for this pilot exercise.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Can provide constructive feedback to help refine the examination process;
- Are representatives of relevant national organisations;
- Can act as ‘ambassadors’ of VETcert, to help promote the scheme;
- Have experience in examining/ assessing and an interest in becoming a VETcert examiner for the scheme;
- Come from different geographical areas in UK and Ireland.
All potential candidates must meet the pre-requisites, either by route 1: qualification, or route 2: combination of quals and experience.
Please click here for a simple, online form to complete, to express your interest.
Complete the online form >
Closing date for applications is 1st April 2019, successful applicants will be informed by 22 April.