Looking to take your career to new heights?
An exciting opportunity has risen for Arborists/Climbers to join our team covering Bath or Bournemouth or the Midlands (East Staffordshire, Solihull, Telford and Warwick).
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years Arboriculture experience and will be passionate to work in this field. You will be hard working, highly motivated and enthusiastic.
This is a permanent role working 40 hours per week.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with a flexible approach. A proactive and positive, professional attitude is essential as well as an ability to work well under pressure with a good knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You will have working knowledge of arboriculture operations.
- CS 30 / CS 31 (Level 3) Maintenance, Cross-Cutting and Felling
- CS 38 (Level 3) Climb Trees and Perform Aerial Rescue
- CS 39 (Level 2) Operate a Chain Saw from a Rope and Harness
- CS 41 (Advanced) Undertake Sectional Felling
- Driving licence would be an advantage
Who are we?
idverde is Europe’s leading provider of grounds maintenance services and landscape creation projects, with an annual turnover of €700m and over 7,000 colleagues operating throughout the UK, France, the Netherlands, Denmark and Germany. We offer a holistic range of services to support the creation, maintenance and management of landscapes throughout the UK, working with both public and private sector clients to deliver bespoke solutions for each project’s unique challenges.
As the UK’s top grounds maintenance and landscaping provider, idverde UK offers a broad range of services. From professional open space management to landscape design and build, grounds maintenance, tree surgery, civil engineering, outdoor facilities management, biodiversity management, waterways management and much more. We are proud to be a member of the Arboricultural Association's Approved Contractor scheme and therefore we undertake tree work for both commercial and residential customers.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive rate of pay depending on experience
- 21 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Auto enrolment Pension scheme (5% employee/3% employer)
- Refer a friend - £500 for every successful candidate employed
- Access to our Health and wellbeing support programme (EAP)
- Annual and monthly colleague recognition schemes with rewards to be won!
- A range of flexible benefits, including retail discounts, volunteering policies and financial wellbeing support
- Plus, much more
Interested? Please send an up-to-date CV making sure to quote ‘ARBBATH’ for the Bath vacancies, ‘ARBBOURNE’ for the Bournemouth vacancies or ‘ARBMIDLANDS’ for the Midland vacancies.