Salary: £300/a day plus expenses
Contract Type: Flexible/Part Time
Requirement: Can commit to at least one or two End Point Assessment per month
Closing date: 30 September 2022
Are you interested in helping shape the next Arboriculture workforce in having the right knowledge, skills, and behaviours for success?
We are looking for assessors in the following standard – Arborist Level 2
- Are occupationally competent demonstrated by work experience in the sector?
- Are qualified to a level 3 or above?
- Hold, or be officially working towards, a nationally recognised assessor qualification, e.g. A1, Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (CAVA)
- Have relevant work experience with a minimum of 3 years working in the sector?
Individuals with the right occupational experience will be given support and training to perform the role.
Essential qualifications and experience
- Hold or be working towards a recognised assessment qualification and have proven competence in assessment
- Knowledge and practical industry experience: occupationally competent demonstrated by work experience in the sector
- Relevant work experience with a minimum of 3 years working in the sector
- Have the capability to assess the apprentice at level 3
- Qualified to a level 3 or above
- Relevant and up to date CPD record
- Knowledge of appropriate procedures for dealing with incidents and emergencies
- Experience of marking and grading assessments
Essential knowledge and skills
- An understanding of ‘Trailblazer’ apprenticeships, with specific knowledge about the relevant industry area for the role
- An understanding of Ofqual requirements and any other regulators including Industry bodies.
- Experience of producing clear, accurate and concise written reports, including remarks/enquiries about results
- Proficient IT skills
- Analytical, critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with substantive experience of providing supportive, concise feedback to both learners, assessors and delivery staff
- Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Ability to work independently
Availability, Location and Salary
- Flexibility to travel across England
- Driving Licence
- Can commit to at least one or two End Point Assessment per month
- Salary: £300/a day
- Hours: Flexible/Part Time
- Location: Nationwide
- Expenses, overnight accommodation and subsistence covered
If you hold all of the relevant experience, qualifications, knowledge, and skills to perform this role but however, do not hold a nationally recognised assessor qualification please still do apply and we can discuss next steps to support you with obtaining this through our assessor trainer program.
Closing date: 30 September 2022
Please note, we will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews throughout the advertising period for this role. The role may therefore be filled prior to the closing date. We would encourage you to submit your application form as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. All candidates will be notified of the outcome of the application by email within 4 weeks of submitting their application. We are only able to provide individual feedback to those candidates who are successful through to the interview stage.
How to apply
Please send a detailed CV to be considered for this post to Kate Banas, by email to Enquiries@landex.org.uk. Additionally, If you would like to discuss this position informally with the Director of Development please call 01604 550109.