Company: Maydencroft Limited
Location: Windsor, Berkshire
Keen to get stuck into a role with great prospects? We are looking for someone motivated and experienced to join our ARB approved team of tree surgeons. Your role will be to assist your team leader on both new and existing contracts whilst working towards becoming an integral part of the team.
About the Role…
Working for a successful and expanding rural and environmental contracting company based in Hertfordshire, your role will encompass:
- Assisting your team leader with a number of long term and one-off contracts to a high standard
- Climbing on a regular basis and providing aerial rescue support for the rest of the team
- Liaising with clients on site to provide a professional service
- Assisting your team leader with the health and safety of employees and the public for each project, including responsibility of equipment and inspection records
- Maintaining personnel climbing equipment, including weekly inspections
- Assisting your team leader with vehicle inspections and other weekly checks
- Assisting the foreman with duties around the yard from time to time
About the Rewards…
Some details of what we are offering:
- Hours: Full time
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: Competitive - DOE
- Transport: Work vehicles provided during working hours
- Equipment: All equipment required for the professional and safe accomplishment of projects is provided
- Professional Development: An annual personal training and development plan is part of your package to ensure that your skills and qualifications are continually progressing – a competent tree team is essential for all of our contracts
- Location: The daily meeting place for work is the head office near Windsor, Berkshire. Projects are usually within a commutable distance, although travel may be required from time to time
We want you! If you can fulfil most or all of the following criteria:
- Professional and presentable demeanour with positive client liaison skills
- Practical tree knowledge with NPTC units CS30, 31, 38, 39 as a minimum
- A minimum of one years’ commercial climbing experience
- Full, clean driving licence
- An ability to follow strict health and safety procedure during the undertaking of sensitive contracts
- Two years’ climbing experience or more
- Unimog and/or tractor driving experience would be an advantage
- Workshop experience and on-site mechanical knowledge of machinery
- Emergency first aid at work, experience and understanding of Health & Safety procedures, and equipment inspection procedures
- Felling of medium & large tree’s.
- 7.5 tonne driving license
- IPAF ticket for a MEWP
- B+E Trailer towing entitlement
- Rigging ticket
- NPORS or CPCS Excavator ticket
Established in 2007, Maydencroft Limited is a fast growing and highly successful company employing a workforce of around 100 people. Providing unrivalled all round capabilities in a variety of areas, such as land management consultancy, large scale estate restoration, and ARB association approved tree surgery expertise.
The company prides itself on the continual training of a proficient workforce and has attained multiple industry accreditations. Maydencroft Limited is proud of its commitment as an equal opportunities employer with development of staff at the heart of the business.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please submit your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.