Help & Advice Search Results


Where can I find a registered contractor?  If the building work proposed requires planning consent, all trees which could potentially be affected by the development (including those off-site) should be assessed by an arboricultural consultant in accordance with British Standard BS5837 Trees in Relation to Construction...
 27/10/2015      12:53
Read more
Choose your Tree Surgeon?  Choosing your Tree Surgeon (Arborist) GOOD CLIMBING PRACTICE BAD CLIMBING PRACTICE If tree work is not done properly it could lead to: INJURY to people * DAMAGE to property * SERIOUS HARM to your trees that have taken many years to grow… ...
 02/12/2015      15:39
Read more
Help for arborists  Help for Arborists is a library of generic and arb-specific guidance resources available for members to download and use. The Arborists’ Working Group The Arborists’ Working Group (AWG) is here to help arborists. Whether you are an individual arborist, a small company...
 10/12/2015      09:49
Read more
A guide to careers and qualifications  A guide to qualifications and careers A summary of the various ways of starting a career in arboriculture, the qualification structure and career progression can be found in the Associations guidance: Download ‘A Guide to Qualifications and Careers in Arboriculture’ ...
 11/04/2016      09:34
Read more