Help & Advice Search Results

I would like to carry out work to trees on my property, do I need permission?  If your trees are protected by a Tree Preservation Order, or you are within a Conservation Area, or the trees are protected by a condition attached to a planning permission, then you will need consent for the works. Find out if your tree has a TPO More detailed informati...
 24/11/2015      16:07
Read more