Help & Advice Search Results

How can I diagnose problems with my tree If your tree is showing symptoms of ill health, which may be related to pest or disease, cultural or other reasons, samples may be sent to the following organisations for analysis. Please note: charges apply for these services. The Forestry Commission and its tree health di...
 13/12/2015      08:22
Read more
How do I report a problem with a tree on council land?  If you have any concerns or enquiries about a tree on Council land, contact the Council directly.
 24/11/2015      08:28
Read more