Help & Advice Search Results

How do I report a problem with a tree on council land If you have any concerns or enquiries about a tree on Council land, contact the Council directly.
 24/11/2015      08:28
Read more
How can I get a Tree Preservation Order made on a tree that I think is at risk of being felled or da  Your local council is responsible for making Tree Preservation Orders (TPO). You should contact your local authority and speak to the tree officer or someone in the planning department who should determine whether the making of a TPO is appropriate. More detailed informatio...
 24/11/2015      16:05
Read more