Arborists' Certification Study Guide
This fully-illustrated third edition of the study guide is a must-have for ISA Certified Arborist® candidates, and provides a strong foundation and reference for all tree care professionals. (©2010, softcover, 352 pp., 325 full-color illustrations, glossary, index)
Each chapter contains:
- learning objectives
- key terms
- text with illustrations and photos
- workbook section
- challenge questions
- sample test questions
- bibliography of related resources
- Complete and up-to-date resource designed to help you prepare for the ISA Certified Arborist® exam
- Includes a chapter on Urban Forestry, which discusses the management of larger populations of trees
- Fully illustrated with 325 full-color images
- Comprehensive glossary of arboricultural terms and a valuable list of additional resources
Looking to purchase our books in volume for a business or personal requirement? We can offer Bulk Discounts.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing information, product details and to place your order.