An Introduction to Trees and their Management
100 copies. Trees are valuable assets providing many benefits such as an attractive outlook, shade, wildlife habitat and health benefits. They shape the character of the wider landscape, provide focal points as individual specimines and add financial value to properties.
This leaflet provides general guidance on where to find information about common aspects of tree management for members of the public who own or have an interest in trees. Full colour throughout on 150gsm gloss paper this DL 4-fold (210mm x 100mm) illustrated leaflet guides readers through:
- The difference between a consultant and a contractor
- Selecting the right tree for the right place
- Tree planting
- Tree maintenance
- Legal protection of trees
- Trees and wildlife
- Construction close to trees
- Trees near buildings and people
- Building subsidence and heave
- What can happen if tree work goes wrong Ideal for:
- Consultants and contractors to give out to contacts and with quotes
- Local Authorities to send out with tree work application forms/decision notices or place in reception areas.
Product Code: PB:LITM-100